BIBLE STORIES For Kids
ages 3 to 12 (for example, preschool and K-6
Windows XP doesn’t come with
Amharic fonts or input methods
pre-installed. The best way is to use KeymanWeb a free Amharic keyboard
● How to use Amharic keyboard in Windows 7 & Vista. without any extra software.
● 1.Open the Control Panel (Go to the start menu and click on Control Panel
● 2.In the Control Panel, look for Clock, Language and Region and click on Change keyboards or other input methods.
● 3.In the Region and Language dialog that opens, first select the Keyboards and Languages tab and then click on Change keyboards
● 4.In the Text Services and Input Languages dialog that opens, first select the General tab and then click on Add.
● 5.In the Add Input Language dialog that opens, expand the Amharic section (by clicking on the + mark). Then expand the Keyboard section (also by clicking on the + mark). Choose Amharic Input Method. Then click OK
● 6.You should now have Amharic listed as one of the Installed services in the Text Services and Input Languages dialog box. Click Apply. Then OK.
● 7.You can now close all the windows you opened
● 8.You should now notice an input selector in the lower right corner of your screen. Clicking on the EN will give you a list of available input methods. In this case it’s English and Amharic
● 9.Test out the keyboard by opening Word (or Word pad) and then changing the input method to Amharic by clicking on the input selector in the lower right corner of your screen
● 10.Your input indicator should now read AM and your font in Word should have changed to Nyala. If it didn’t, select Nyala from the drop down list of fonts.
● That’s it! You can now type in Amharic.
በአማርኛ በትግርኛ በኦሮሚኛ የመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ኦዲዮ ለማድመጥ
የአማርኛ ድህረ ገጾች
24/7 ያለማቋረጥ የሚደረግ የመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ጥናትና ጸሎት ወዘተ የስልክ ኮንፍረንስ
Tele # 510-423-9122
Pin # 2484446#
Amharic live TV